Here it is!!!! The purple cast. We wanted to get light green (like her shirt), but it was this or pink and Emma is more a purple girl! She got the cast on this morning and it went great. She seems to be moving her leg more on her own and she even slid off the chair the other day and was standing/leaning on the chair. Yikes! But she seems to be feeling a lot better. I am so glad, too. And I guess the cast is supposed to be waterproof (more the inner lining is what's different), so maybe we will get to swim a little. We'll see. We have 5 weeks and then they cut it off and xray again. So fun!
Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma
Friday, June 13, 2008
The Purple Cast
Here it is!!!! The purple cast. We wanted to get light green (like her shirt), but it was this or pink and Emma is more a purple girl! She got the cast on this morning and it went great. She seems to be moving her leg more on her own and she even slid off the chair the other day and was standing/leaning on the chair. Yikes! But she seems to be feeling a lot better. I am so glad, too. And I guess the cast is supposed to be waterproof (more the inner lining is what's different), so maybe we will get to swim a little. We'll see. We have 5 weeks and then they cut it off and xray again. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh so beautiful in the purple cast. Poor thing and poor mom, not fun at the beginning of summer. I'm glad the prognosis is good, just hope that all heals well and fast! Love Jen
Post a Comment