I wanted to post this picture of an AMAZING cake that my friend Melissa made for us! I still can't believe how much it looks like corn. It is a yellow cake and it has m&ms, jelly bellys and green fruit roll ups! What a fun surprise to celebrate the Midwest!!! (0:
The kids all piled onto the swing and chatted and played all evening! It is so fun to watch the kids hang out together, just like they are big and grown up!
Ally, Joy, Ruth, Celeste, Me, & Michele
This is a fun picture of my USU roommates! I am so grateful we could all get together again before I moved! Thanks for the fun and well wishes! We love Utah so much and all the people here, even more!
We are really excited for our new adventures in the Midwest. We are leaving in 10 days or so. As soon as we can, we will send out our new address and phone number. Please keep us posted on how you are all doing! We love you!!!

2 comments:
Wow! I feel so honored! I am the first picture in your party post! It was a fun party, sorry we had to go so soon! We will miss you!
Wow, that cake is amazing. It looks like you had a good time. I wish I could've come, but I'm even farther away - haha. Good luck with the move. I hope that all goes well.
Post a Comment