September is a really busy month for us. Richard just turned 30 years old, too. Yeah, that's right, I'm older. Call me a cougar!!! He's just so hot! (0: I just wanted to post a few pictures about Richard. Check them out and enjoy them!
This is the picture from the 5k we did together. Richard was so awesome! The whole time he held my hand and was a great strength to me. It was a good testament to the man that he is. He is strong and good and always moving forward! That is so awesome!
If Richard is anything, he is a BYU fan to the core! And it's funny because our brother-in-law is a Utah fan to the core. They enjoy the rivalry, calling back and forth and teasing each other. That is what they talk about when we are all together!!! This is a good year for the Cougars and the Utes, but we know who will win in the end (it starts with "c" and ends with "ougars")! (0:
When Richard and I fell in love we were young and silly. We were convinced that it was the strongest love that there was and there wasn't even a close second. After we had kids, we learned about some new love. The love for a child! This is a picture of Richard with a one-day-old Emma. Richard is an AMAZING father and the girls' world revolves around him everyday. He walks into the house and everything stops as they go running to the door to hug him. We have both learned that the love we have for our kids in a closer second than we ever thought could happen.
Richard is an AWESOME husband! I have been so blessed by his kindness and generosity and his service. I know that there is no other man on earth who is like him. His love for me is one of the greatest gifts I have ever been given.
But the most amazing thing about Richard is his love for the Lord. More than anything, Richard wants to be valiant! He is a great home teacher and primary teacher. He serves everyone around him all that he can. He often feels like he should do more, but he is doing his best! By putting the Lord first in everything, Richard has taught our family the most important thing... We can be together forever!
Happy birthday, my love! Thank you for who you are! We love you!
2 comments:
Richard! Happy Birthday!!!!! Yes, Becky you are one hot cougar! Anyway, I just tagged you on my blog, it is weird and fun, check it out!
Happy Birthday, Richard! We have loved getting to know you and your family. I have seen what a great father, husband and man you are and I'm so glad Becky is blessed with such a good man. We are both very lucky girls.
Post a Comment