Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mystery picture of the week!!!


Ok guys,
I just thought of something fun to do on my blog. I am going to post a mystery picture of something around us (around town or at the store or at our house) each Saturday or Sunday night. I want you guys to post your guesses and I will reveal next Sunday what it is. Good luck and have so much fun!!!

6 comments:

Angela Whiting said...

It has to be the paper bag from Menards the red neck grocery store!

Melissa said...

It is papery, and interesting....hmmm...I am going to say it is wall paper from some bathroom...

Heather said...

I'm guessing it's a bedsheet, but I could be totally off...hmmm...when do you tell us what it is?

Lori Sacks said...

I AM GUESSING ITS SOMEKIND OF PAPER PRODUCT OF SOME KIND( i KNOW gENARIC ANSWER)

Katie Salmond said...

It is the paper bag at the grocery store right?

Angela Whiting said...

WHAT IS IT? And do we get a prize if we got it right?