Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last post before we move...

There is nothing like a good friend!!! Especially if they bring sparkles!!!!!!! Last night we went to Los Hermanos with some friends to say goodbye. Bella Fatafehi brought her sparkles and the girls went crazy! It was such a fun evening together!
As you can see, we got the moving truck today. Richard backed it up onto the lawn and got the ramp out ready for the moving process. It looks like it will sit there all afternoon until we put the couches in to take to my sister, who has graciously allowed us to trade for her couches that will fit in our town house. Thanks sis!
Last night Richard and his dad hauled a ton of stuff upstairs to get it ready to put in the truck. This picture is only part of what they put up there. Sheesh, we have a lot of stuff!!!
I took this picture of Emma last week when were packing a lot. She just climbed into the box and sat. That is kind of how I feel. Just sitting and looking around at all the boxes! Not really ready to move or to be gone.
This week has been one of those weeks. Sunday I was walking out the door to go to dinner at my sister's and had a bunch of stuff in my hands. As I was walking across the porch, I football punted a pumpkin with my left flip-flopped foot. That day I thought I may have broken two of my toes. Now I am just hobbeling around in pain. Don't think anything is broken, but man, it's tender. So, I am now useless the week that we move!
But really, I love you all! I have been so blessed to have amazing friends and family so close to me for so long! I don't really know what to say because goodbye feels so wrong. I am so excited for our new adventure, but I am already looking back at all of you!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, so this is the saddest post ever! Emma's face in that picture! Plus you have Time to Say Goodbye laying on the music! I will miss you! You guys need to be safe and keep in touch! We will miss ya!

Ashley Dawn said...

Moving is such hard work. Good luck with the trip and with all the unpacking as well. Hope all goes well and we'll all be praying for you!!

Angela Whiting said...

Dang you woman! You made me cry again! You guys have been such a blessing to me for a long time. I will really miss you guys. But at least we still have blogs, e-mail and free long distance.

Jessica said...

I cannot believe that you are moving already! I am so sad!! I miss not babysitting your cute little girls. I hope you come back to visit ALOT!! Well goodbye and have a safe trip. love ya
Jessica Evans :)

Megan S. Coxson said...

Sheesh, You made me cry too. I can't believe it's already time for you guys to go. I hope all the best for you guys out there. You've always been one of me greatest friends, and I'll miss having you near. But we'll keep in touch, even if that means I email regularly. :) Sure love all of you guys, and we'll be praying for you.

Unknown said...

Gosh Becky...why ya got to go?!!! I was so upset I did'nt get to see you on Tuesday...one last time...ironically I was up in Springville...I tried to get back in time...but couldn't...I hate saying goodbye anyways...so maybe it was for the best...but I would have liked seeing you one last time! Good luck today...and no more pumpkin punting...I don't think that's what pumpkins were intended for!

Love and miss you,

Michelle

Heather said...

Wow! It's crazy to see the reality of this and to know that already you are gone. I hope the road trip is going well for you and I look forward to hearing from you on the other end. Love you!

Angela Whiting said...

I am patiently waiting to see pictures of you getting settled in your new life. I know it will be awesome for you. (Though not as awesome as I am ;) )

The Ullery Family said...

Sorry we missed your get together. It was the first night in two months my husband and I could leave the kids and we only had three hours. We decided to spend time just as ua. I hope your move went well. Love you tons! Good luck Richard!