I was reading a friend's blog and she wanted to play picture tag. Go to your picture folder, 4 folder, etc... until you can pick the 4th picture. Fun and silly!Here is mine. This is Sarah and Rachel on our trip to Disneyland June 2007. It was right before the first day we went into the park. They were relaxing in our room and watching tv to distract them as we got ready, so they could stand to wait for us. They were so excited, we had to do something to distract them. So many fun memories of that trip! I can't wait until we get to go again!
Please play along and get some fun picture tag on your blogs!
4 comments:
What a cute idea Becky, plus it helped you to put in writing another memory you might not have done! How fun! I'm glad to see you guys made it safe and sound. Alloa misses Sarah. I hope the adjustment for you all is going well.
Teresa
I just did this too. It's a cute picture. It's fun to bring back memories, isn't it?
Hey Becky,
I've tagged you on my blog site. Check it out!!!
Teresa
So fun to catch up on your blog. I'm glad you're doing well and that your ward is great and the kids are making friends so readily. And I love your new background. Thanks for all the pics. It's fun to see you even when you're so far away.
Post a Comment