Thanks Heathe for the Tag...
8 Favorite TV shows in no particular order:
1-Good Eats (food network)
2-Biggest Loser
3-The Amazing Race
4-Shimmy (belly dance workout show)
5-America's Next Top Model
6-So You Think You Can Dance
7-Survivor
8-Designer's Challange
8 Things I did yesterday:
1-Work out
2-Christmas shopping online
3-Bought Wall-E
4-Returned Dance Dance Revolution
5-Had Grilled Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup
6-Did the girls hair
7-Helped Sarah with homework
8-Bought toilet paper
Favorite restaurants:
1-Cheesecake Factory
2-Los Hermanos
3-Thai Village
4-Gloria's Little Italy
5-Famous Dave's
6-In 'n Out Burger
7-Melting Pot
8-Happy Sumo
8 Things on my Wish List
1-Continue losing weight
2-Richard do well in school
3-Visit Europe with Richard
4-Have a home of our own
5-See "Wicked"
6-Go to Las Vegas with "the Girls"
7-A potty trained Emma
8-An SLR camera
8 Things that I love about the Fall
1-The colors of the leaves
2-The chill in the air
3-School starting
4-Thanksgiving
5-Drinking hot chocolate
6-Wearing sweaters
7-Thinking about Christmas
8-Watching the rain
8 People I Tag
1-Julie Salmond
2-Katie Salmond
3-Amy Craig
4-Angela Whiting
5-Megan Coxson
6-Jamie Snarr
7-Tiffany Child
8-Luvir Ravert
Thanks for playing!!!!!
4 comments:
That's a fun one, isn't it?
OK, so I always like to read what others write, but I never actually do these. I will try to get some time in the next week or so. I haven't talked to you in forever. CALL ME! Have you seen Twilight yet? I am not going to be able to go until Tues or Wed--the suspense!
What on earth would possess you to return Dance Dance Revolution!?!?!? Okay, I just had to say that. I will do this one in a day or two, I just did a different tag today and I think if I do two tags in a row people won't read them both. I have been missing you on the IM, hope to see you there soon. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I MISS YOU!!!
your family looks great! I missed you girl.
xoxo
Luvir
Post a Comment