FYI: This is the first of 3 posts today and 1 post from earlier this week. Keep reading!!!
My sister Katie and her husband John riding the tram back to the car at Disneyland June 2007. She is holding Emma age 1, John is holding Rachel age 3, and Sarah with her hand raised.For my weekly post, I wanted to dedicate this post to my little sister, Katie. Her birthday was this week and I was thinking a lot about her. She and I are great friends and I sure miss her. I wanted to just mention a few things that I love about her.
KATIE:
...was in the very first blog picture that I ever posted (the Melting Pot dinner).
...is a Wish-granter for the Make-a-wish foundation in Utah.
...had as much fun at Disneyland as we did!
...just bought her first home and did her interior designing sister proud by painting the rooms all different colors! (0:
KATIE:
...was in the very first blog picture that I ever posted (the Melting Pot dinner).
...is a Wish-granter for the Make-a-wish foundation in Utah.
...had as much fun at Disneyland as we did!
...just bought her first home and did her interior designing sister proud by painting the rooms all different colors! (0:
...probably cries as much as me!
...loves Christmas almost as much as I do.
...saves her pink yogurt lids and sends them in for cancer research.
...loves to go to adventurous restaurants (just like her sister).
...goes all out on her decorations for Halloween at work!
...makes wedding cakes for friends.
...has taken our family picture more than once!
...makes homemade candy every Christmas.
…sends me forwards that make me laugh so hard that I cry.
...is very reliable. If she says she will do something, you can count on it.
...loves Christmas almost as much as I do.
...saves her pink yogurt lids and sends them in for cancer research.
...loves to go to adventurous restaurants (just like her sister).
...goes all out on her decorations for Halloween at work!
...makes wedding cakes for friends.
...has taken our family picture more than once!
...makes homemade candy every Christmas.
…sends me forwards that make me laugh so hard that I cry.
...is very reliable. If she says she will do something, you can count on it.
...has a card for every occasion and a gift for it, too.
...adores her husband, John.
...is an awesome aunt! My girls adore her!
...is a great sister (and sister-in-law).
...biggest goal is to become a mother and will be an amazing mother!
...is an awesome chick who I miss so much!!!!
Sis, I hope you had a great birthday! I thought of you all day! If we weren't sisters, we would still be very close friends!
...adores her husband, John.
...is an awesome aunt! My girls adore her!
...is a great sister (and sister-in-law).
...biggest goal is to become a mother and will be an amazing mother!
...is an awesome chick who I miss so much!!!!
Sis, I hope you had a great birthday! I thought of you all day! If we weren't sisters, we would still be very close friends!
3 comments:
Aren't sisters fabulous? I'm glad you have such a great sister.
Katie Rocks! Reading this makes me want to call her. I am not sure if I have her number though. You may need to e-mail it to me. We have a lot in common that I never really realized.
I have a sister/best friend too. It's just the best thing in the world. Glad you have that as well...
Post a Comment