
This was a wild week for us. This is Richard posting today as Becky is not feeling well. There is more to say about Patty visiting, our first Thanksgiving in the Midwest, seeing Twilight, and Sarah's first lost tooth. Much of it will have to wait, however. For now, we are doing well and we got to see Wicked in Chicago yesterday. We had a really good time and the show was awesome. Becky and her mom even got to browse in Tiffany & Co. for a few minutes. (We hope you find the man to go with that 3 karat, $50,000 diamond solitaire ring sometime, Patty.) The picture here is of Becky and her mother in front of the outside Tiffany & Co. display window. Yes-that is a model ship draped with diamond necklaces. Becky will post more details within the next few days.
3 comments:
Ahh! Nooo! Feel better and don't give your sickness to anyone!!!!
Wow, that's amazing. Hope you get better soon Becky. I'm with you today....hopefully this will pass soon for both of us!
I love to see the difference between Richard posting and Becky. Hehe, I love men!
Post a Comment