Emma (2) as Jasmine, Sarah (6) as Ariel and Rachel (4) as Snow White Our first real holiday here in the Midwest was great! The girls all wanted to be one of the princesses we have costumes for (thank goodness!), so we got them all dolled up for the 2 ward Trunk or Treat at the church! It was so fun to meet new people and watch the girls run around with their new friends. We are starting to feel a little more like we are home. Thanks so much to our awesome ward!

Sarah's school does a costume parade and here she is as Ariel with her class. She looks so great!
Watching for trick-or-treaters!Emma holding the treat bowl, Sarah and Rachel looking out the window
Remember I told you that this year our city is doing it trick or treating on the 30th? Well, the girls decided that they wanted to stay home and hand out candy. They had such a blast and kept telling everyone to "Take as much as you want!". It was cute to see them so excited to give out candy, not just eat it!
6 comments:
Sarah is so beautiful in that first picture! Your girls are all always beautiful, but WOW that one is amazing. I am so glad that things are starting to feel like home for you. I miss you!
Oh, super fun. Your girls are so beautiful. I'm glad they had such a great Halloween. Hope things keep on picking up for you!!
What pretty little princesses you have!
Becky, your girls are so cute!! I am glad to hear that your family is starting to adjust to the new place.
LOVE the princesses this year! And GOSH you are missed! And I love that you have the new Pink song on! It makes me laugh...and I really do rock out to it in the car...don't tell anyone! You guys look like yu've all settled in and are getting into your new groove! Well...I hope thing are going well for you...and just think your amazing...and I totally totally agree with all the things Elisa said about you on her blog!
Love ya,
Miche
Like the new blog background! :)
Post a Comment