Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mystery Picture #2

Ok, last week was so much fun! Your guesses were great. I loved reading them. Thanks for doing it. Here is mystery picture #2. You might think you know what this is, but look close and really careful.
Good luck and have another fun week of guessing!
Thanks for playing!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Asphalt

Megan S. Coxson said...

Is it carpet?

Angela Whiting said...

I am thinking some kind of sand or concrete. I bet that it is some part of a wall in the basement, or maybe your soil? I wish that my soil looked like that.

Katie Salmond said...

Kitchen floor! He he

Melissa said...

I just love reading everyone else's comments! It is fun to "see" an image through someone else's eyes!

Anonymous said...

Well I think that it is casava all over the ground after you pound fufu.

Anonymous said...

this is elder akomah-mordi,the youngest in his district. I feel it is just a harvested yam