Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas dressing up!

Here is a picture of the family before church today. Our Christmas program was today, so the girls got to wear their new dresses. Cute little girls in black and white! They loved them!
And we had to set the camera to do the timer thing to take our picture (sorry Richard's head). But it's a cute picture of us, anyway!
Things here are busy, but great! Richard has been working for UPS during the day and going to class 2 nights a week and doing another job 2 nights a week. He is really busy and tired but grateful for his jobs. They are a blessing!
I am busy doing the holiday preps and getting ready for the next few weeks. I am keeping up with the working out (I need a stress reliever!) and cooking new kinds of things all the time!
The girls are getting ready for Christmas programs on Friday (last day of school before break) and just getting into the Spirit of the season. We have 3 or 4 countdown calendars and Emma loves to do them! Sarah and Rachel gave some really cute dolls to Toys for Tots yesterday. They liked them so much and wanted to keep them at first, but then they really wanted to give them to other little girls who didn't have dolls. It's so cool to see the girls serve and share.
Next week I will post our Christmas letter and card! I hope that everything is going well! We love you guys!
AND check out my other blog (http://www.mycurlyhairdays.blogspot.com/) a few times a week for funny stories, thoughts and goings on at our house! It's public, so no names or places (thanks!). The girls sure make me laugh and are great kids! You can click on the link at the top of the page on the right!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Your girls dresses are beautiful and you two look healthy and happy. Your tree is really pretty, is it a blue spruce? Love you guys.

News from the Nest said...

You have one beautiful family! what would it be like to have Christmas dresses!?! So fun

Goodkids said...

You all look great (even Richard's half head)! I just got a "missingtheRuffs" pang. I hope all is well.
Deb

Marianne said...

Becky,
Thank you for posting & updating your blog. I check it like every week sometimes more. I love hearing what is going on in your guys' life & knowing how the girls are doing & seeing pictures. I miss you guys ton. I wish I had more time to email you guys or talk. Life is so crazy working & coming home to clean. You know :). Love ya tons!
-Marianne