Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sarah's Tooth & A Twilight Night!!!

In a new state, a new city, a new apartment, and at the age of 6, Sarah has lost her first tooth. It had been loose and wiggly for a week and we weren't concerned until we saw another tooth coming in behind it. So Richard decided to take it out and Sarah was so excited! He wrapped some floss around it and tugged! Well. that only got it part of the way out and he couldn't get the floss around it again. So he whipped out his leatherman (yes, that's right, his leatherman) and opened the pliers. Sarah took one look at that and said, "I don't want those in my mouth!!!". He pulled her tooth out quickly and she had a visit from the tooth fairy that night! She has another loose tooth and one coming in behind it, so we will be prep-ing for the next adventure (hopefully minus the leatherman next time)!!!

Sarah minus her tooth

And our "Twilight" adventure! Richard and I got tickets for opening night and we got a sitter for the day. A great friend in the ward told us she would watch the girls a few hours early and we had a late lunch at Chili's (thanks Britt, for the giftcard!). Then we headed over to the theater (not many theaters around here) for the 4:30pm showing. It was half an hour early and only a few other people in line. We sat and enjoyed the movie together. It was a good movie. There were a few buggy things (Jasper looked constipated the whole time and Mike was a little over the top), but we really had a great time (Alice was a cutie)! What a great night together!

Our "Twilight" t-shirts!!!

3 comments:

Sachiko said...

Congratulations Sarah! There is a boy in Christopher's class who got $5.00 for 1 tooth. All I could think of was what kind of neighborhood is he living in?

moecleo said...

Where did you get the Twilight T-shirts? They are awesome.

Ashley Dawn said...

okay, I have heard from SO many people that Jasper looks constipated. I actually have to go and see for myself. Sigh, one day.
PS - I LOVE the T-shirts. I have some friends who made their own too. One of them was a maternity shirt that said, "It's Edwards" over the stomach. Too funny.