Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, December 1, 2008

Mystery Pics!!!

Ok, last weeks was pretty easy! I was going to do a few cool things to the picture, but didn't have time. So, most of you are right. They were verical blinds. So wonderful right by my sliding glass door! Hopefully this week will be tougher!!!

Here is another one that Richard took. Thanks for playing along. Maybe I'm not as tricky as I thought!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Cheese grater

Katie Salmond said...

Beads

moecleo said...

thumb tacks or brads

Megan S. Coxson said...

I agree, cheese grater.

Angela Whiting said...

That is totally a tentacle. Manessa is sitting here commenting on all of the pic's and she keeps saying "that is a yucky thing" and those are gross.

Ashley Dawn said...

hmmm, I thought that the last one was a close up on a door. I'm not so good. I would have NEVER guessed a cheese grater, but I can see that, so that will be my guess. It kinda looks like a bunch of chipmunks with buttons on their noses. But I'm pretty sure that's not right.