Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Eight Rockin' Years!!!!!!


Happy 8th Anniversary Richard & Becky!!!

I just wanted to post a quick one for my honey! Last Sunday was our 8th anniversary! It was a fabulous day back in 2000 at the Salt Lake Temple. My mom and I got lost trying to find our car (and my new husband) under the Conference Center and we were late for the wedding luncheon. The reception was busy and the wrestling match at the bouquet toss was classic! That day was one of the happiest I have ever had!
Being married to my best friend is more than I could have ever hoped for! Richard is kind, patient, sweet, gentle, funny, smart, tough, and strong. He has the Spirit so strong in his life and he blesses our family with it! We are both strong personalities with lots of opinions. We make each other better, stronger, and smarter every day! Being married to Richard is the second greatest gift that the Lord has blessed me with!
I love you, Richard!

*We celebrated (on a different day) and did a bit of shopping and hit the Olive Garden (thanks, Kate, for the gift card! You ROCK!). It was nice to get out and just sit and laugh together!
Happy Anniversary! The next eight years are going to be a super wild ride and I am glad that we get to ride it together!!!

1 comment:

Angela Whiting said...

I thought about you guys that day. I think that the only way that day could have been better is if you had known me! Hehe, just kidding. I love you guys!