Emma turned 2 years old today, Tuesday June 3rd 2008. I can't believe how big she is! We sure love her! What a cutie pie! Here she is wearing her crown sent to her by her Aunt Michelle, who is on a mission. She truly was a princess today. Saying all the prayers at our meals, eating lots of fun stuff, having a picnic at lunch and enjoying a Spongebob-fest!!!
And here are two presents that Emma loved. A dolly with a bottle (the doll burps!) and a whoopie cushion (Richard's side of the family thing!!!).What a fun day to celebrate!!!! Hot dogs and fries and peas for dinner. Yummy! Then chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and ice cream! There is nothing like a birthday! We love you so much Emma!
3 comments:
Grandma loves that you love the poopoo cushion. What to go!
So cute! I love the crown! Raegan had a princess party for her first birthday, I think we are going to have another one for birthday 2!
Okay your baby is getting so big and so cute!! Love love love it!
Post a Comment