Michelle Kemp, Sachiko Aldous, Deb Goodman, Me (Becky), Marnie Goodrich, Elisa Limon, and Heather Johnson (l to r). We missed Lori (who is in China picking up her baby). It still feels strange not to have Amy with us, too. Provo boasts one of the most authentic Italian restaurants I have ever been to. Deb chose Gloria's Little Italy and we all loved it! You are totally IN!
We had a great waiter named Ken, who took care of our every need with generous portions and laughing along with our jokes!

4 comments:
I would love to try it, but, I probably won't...2 hours of driving it not too practical... I will remember if I am in Provo and can get there!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!
BOO HOO!!! You guys look like you are having way too much fun without me!!! I MISS YOU ALL!
Okay, so I want to come. Is 20 hours of driving for a dinner excessive? I'm not sure.... okay, I just moved way too stinking far away, but I'm glad you girls are having fun.
Just seeing those pictures makes me laugh all over again...I am awefull at taking pictures...and being in pictures...so that was a project of disaster...what a fun night though! Totally medicinal...dying for the next!
Post a Comment