Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hang in there Team USA!

I just realized that for 5 days straight now I have been up so late watching the Olympics. I am dying for more sleep, but I am totally addicted. USA women's gymnastics took a silver, but that's ok. Nastia and Shawn, do awsome in the individual competition. Keep going Michael Phelps! I hope to get more sleep someday! It is truly an addiction right now! Come and try it! (0:

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, I'm so sad that I'm missing the olympics. The gymnastics is truly one of my all time favorite things. Ever since I was a little girl I had been fascinated with it.....sigh, I wish I had TV....although even then I'd only get the Canadian teams events... For Hockey, that's great, but we just don't swim and dive and flip like the US....