We all have those days that are really long and tiring! Well, this was one of them. Little Emma got a Burger King crown that day and wore it all day long. Even as she was falling asleep on the couch. The life of a princess is tiring!!!
I do like your new background! I think the stripes are very eye-catching! I would LOVE to see a John Deere background when you move I think that is hilarious! I saw John Deere fruit snacks the other day, if I see them again I am totally getting them for you!!!
3 comments:
That is the cues picture EVER!
That is absolutely adorable.....what a little princess.
I do like your new background! I think the stripes are very eye-catching! I would LOVE to see a John Deere background when you move I think that is hilarious! I saw John Deere fruit snacks the other day, if I see them again I am totally getting them for you!!!
Post a Comment