I can tell you the components of this creation. The bottom is your yellow chair, then a cutting board (??????), wahscloth, and a plastic drawer, and of course the rope holding it all together. My guess, someone short it trying to reach somthing tall!
My guess is the girls were trying to rebuild the wall to the chinese temple in the Khung Fu Panda movie that Po was trying to get over to see who was made the dragon master. That is what I would build with those components (and I have....tee hee hee).
I am agreeing on the components. I am guessing that it was a creation of the girls. Though the wash cloth leads me to believe that there is something important under the plastic drawer. I am thinking either a special treat that they don't want to share, or a critter of sorts.
You need to make it so that when you reveal the answers we are able to comment. (You could offer prizes to the winner too! Like a personal phone date with the one and only Becky!)
4 comments:
I can tell you the components of this creation. The bottom is your yellow chair, then a cutting board (??????), wahscloth, and a plastic drawer, and of course the rope holding it all together. My guess, someone short it trying to reach somthing tall!
My guess is the girls were trying to rebuild the wall to the chinese temple in the Khung Fu Panda movie that Po was trying to get over to see who was made the dragon master. That is what I would build with those components (and I have....tee hee hee).
I am agreeing on the components. I am guessing that it was a creation of the girls. Though the wash cloth leads me to believe that there is something important under the plastic drawer. I am thinking either a special treat that they don't want to share, or a critter of sorts.
You need to make it so that when you reveal the answers we are able to comment. (You could offer prizes to the winner too! Like a personal phone date with the one and only Becky!)
Post a Comment