Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, August 11, 2008

Amazing Olympics!

We have been glued to the TV for over 4 days now and it has been so worth it! The olympics are beyond amazing and I love to watch them. Last night Richard and I were up watching the Men's 4 x 100 free relay in swimming and the American men were behind. But the man who did the final leg blew past the French team and won the relay! It was amazing! We were holding our breaths and then screaming when it was over! If you didn't see it, look it up online or something because it was amazing! It is great to see such awesome athleticism! And so cool to see people from around the world competing! I love the Olympics! And I can't wait for the Women's Gymnatics team to compete. Hang in there girls!

2 comments:

Goodkids said...

We love the Olympics, too, Becky! The best is when my kids get into it, too. So much fun. We saw that swimming relay too and I thought Dave was going to wake up the whole house with his screaming!! Too fun!

Melissa said...

I love the Olympics, it is unfortunately adding to my insomnia tendency because it is on ALL night!!!