Ok. Everyone say a little prayer for me, my 5k is tomorrow! I made a New Year's Resolution (on Jan. 1st, really!) to run this 5k, so for 7 months I have been working out. And the time is now! I race at 7am and it will be tough but it will be great when I am done. Thanks for all the support! I will post pictures this weekend!
4 comments:
Becky< I am so proud of you. Your are an amazing lady. I know that the race could be hard but I know you can do it. I am sorry that I could it make but I will remach you at the next race.
I love you girl, Yuo really are a beautiful lady... inside and out. Thank you for words and your example.
Luvirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Hope it went well. You are an inspiration!
Whoa...didn't know? I'm so incredibly impressed! What an amazing example you are...in so many aspects!
Michelle
Go Becky! You are awesome. Hope it went well.
Post a Comment